Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving

As I mentioned before we hosted Thanksgiving again this year, for the 2nd year in a row. We had 12 people in our tiny apartment (next year we will definitely be in a house)! It was my parents, my sister and her boyfriend, my brother, my In-Laws and my sister-in-law, and my sister's boyfriend's Mom and Sister. It was very cozy. I decorated the tables with twig-like pumpkins for the centerpieces with tiny orange tea lights surrounding them. I went with fall colors for the napkins and tablecloths. We set up each of the cookies on the bread plates, for each person. I used our close to brand new china and crystal too. Below are some pics from the tablescape. The Menu and recipes will follow shortly.

Adult table...
Kids' Table...
Cookie Placecards..


No comments:

Post a Comment