Thursday, July 1, 2010

A few of my favorite things....Red, White and Blue

In honor of 4th of July , I've found a few festive Red, White and Blue items for the kitchen and entertaining. I love, love, love this color combo anytime of year because it makes me think of summer but here are some patriotic 4th of July ideas.

Williams - Sonoma

This is very festive for your 4th of July Barbeque! The Stars and Stripes Runners and Napkins would look great indoors or outdoors.


HSN.com

I love beverage buckets for entertaining and these are great for a 4th of July BBQ.

Pottery Barn

You can always count on Pottery Barn to have classic color combos. These Sausalito Melamine Plates could be used as chargers with a white plate on top or as a dinner plate itself. They come in red and blue, in sets of four. Mix and matching would be great for the 4th!



Bed, Bath and Beyond

I really like when dinnerware sets have mix and match patterned pieces. These red, white and blue by Kate Spade are so cute and can be used all year round.
Wood Flag Serving Tray
Sur La Table

Perfect serving tray for hot dogs and hamburgers!!






No comments:

Post a Comment