Friday, April 16, 2010

A few of my favorite things.... Spring Table Accessories

Since we have had such a nice spring for the first time in a long time, I thought I would find some cute spring table accessories. Just because this is for spring, it doesn't mean that they have to be in pastel colors. I love the combination of aqua and silver/grey, its great for spring time entertaining!

I thought these napkin rings were super cute. They would definitely work great for Easter dinner as well, and Mother's Day. Z Gallerie also sells them in silver. Alternating aqua and silver would be pretty as well.

I love this combo, and this grey set of napkins is a great accent to the cute jeweled napkin rings.


These tealights would look so pretty as the centerpiece on your table. There are a few ways to display them. For a round table, placing a round mirror under about 5 tealights would be a great combination of the aqua and silver. Or if you have a long rectangular table, individual tealights placed on smaller mirrors displayed in a line down the center of the table, would look great too. You could use as many as you need to fit the table. I'm always a fan of decorating in odd numbers, so depending on the length of your table I would use 5 or 7 or even more. Below is an example of round table mirror from FactoryDirectCraft.com, the company also sells sets of smaller 2" mirrors.
10" Round Glass Centerpiece Mirror from FactoryDirectCrafts.com


I found this White Venetian Tablecloth at Sur La Table as an example, but you could get one anywhere. Since you have such great napkin rings and centerpieces you really only need to have a simple table covering. A textured white tablecloth for a round table or a white runner for a rectangular table would help to complete you tablescape. If you choose to use a white table runner, I recommend using the runner as a guide line to place the single mirrors with tealights.

I really like how springy these plates look and the color is a great compliment to the table. It also brings in the butterfly and flower accents. And what is even better, they are dishwasher and microwave safe!









No comments:

Post a Comment