Sunday, June 6, 2010

A few of my favorite things....Summer Grilling and Entertaining!

So in honor of the unofficial start of the grilling season 2 weeks ago I've found some great outdoor entertaining and grilling items.

Pier 1 Imports

I am obsessed with this dip bowl and it has a matching condiment serving set too. So cute!!

Crate and Barrel

I love when restaurants serve french fries in cute little holders. These are so fun for outdoor entertaining. And pretty festive for a 4th of July BBQ!


I can not wait to have a house and a backyard so I can buy all these cute outdoor accessories! Every time we have a party I wish we had one of these, great for outdoor and indoor get-togethers.

NapaStyle.com

I just love these hurricanes! These would be so great to set the mood for an outdoor dinner party.

Lillian Vernon

I am a sucker for these type of servers! Check out this BBQ Condiment Set!

Williams-Sonoma

This collection of servers and accessories for outdoor dining is great from Williams-Sonoma. I really like the Blond color but the darker brown color is really nice too.


No comments:

Post a Comment