Monday, March 22, 2010

A few of my favorite things...Navy


Right now I really LOVE Navy blue. It is such a basic color and can be mixed and matched with everything yellow, green or pink are just some options. So I thought these few things were really cute! These 5 items are great for entertaining as well as great hostess gifts or birthday presents.

I'm a really messy in the kitchen and what every cook and chef needs is a super cute apron. I really love this one from Anthropologie.


Rolling Terrain Potholder

If you are taking baked goods out of the hot oven you may as well look stylish while doing it with these matching potholder


Monogrammed Napkins

I found these cute hand painted monogramed napkins on Etsy. My friend Nicole turned me onto this great site. The M is in homage to my maiden name.


Monogrammed Plates

A great gift as shower present or even for baby's first plate!

The Perfect Matching Baker

I just love this Emile Henry ruffled auberge rectangular baker. Denis and I actually have the large and small bakers, as well as the loaf baker and the oval one. It's so nice you can even put it on the table when entertaining.








No comments:

Post a Comment