Monday, March 22, 2010

A few of my favorite things...Green (Happy Belated St Patrick's Day

I know it is after the St Patrick's Day but I found a few cute green items for the kitchen. Some would be great for anytime of year but are perfect for St Patty's Day festivities.

I know I have posted other Emile Henry bakers but I really like their products. This green baker makes summer almost feel like its around the corner!

This china set is great for a tradiitonal Irish dinner on St Patty's Day!

I found these cute green glasses on Amazon.com. They would make a great addition to any St Patty's Day tablescape.


My friend Nicole turned me onto this website and they have really cute homemade items for sale. These shamrock napkin rings would complete any SPD table!






No comments:

Post a Comment