Friday, August 13, 2010

A few of my favorite things....Nautical

I am obsessed with all things Nautical!! So since its August and we just got back from our family vacation I thought I would share some great pieces that are nautical and beach inspired.

FavorIdeas.com

I think this is a great idea for a beach/nautical themed centerpiece. You can even add some more shells, beach stones, or even some beach glass. To make it more nautical you could change the table cloth to Navy or White with navy stripes.



Happynotesandmore.net

This plate is called the "Preppy Crab" I just had to add this to the post.

Blue Crab Bay Co.

I found these placecard holders on a great site that is located on the Eastern Shore in Maryland. Lots of great seafood ideas, recipes and prepared products.

CookingEnthusiast.com

I love these, although I wish there was an anchor, I'm slightly obsessed with them. I didn't post any anchors, because I couldn't find any that were kitchen related and post-worthy.


Newport Nautical Decor

The starfish plates are a little more expensive, but you get a set of 12 large and medium starfish plates. Perfect for the below tablescape on the beach.




Pottery Barn

I know this is the second set of placecard holders I've posted but I couldn't help myself! I love them!

Martha Stewart Beach Themed Tablescape

The beach is my favorite place on Earth, and nothing beats a dinner party with this kind of backdrop. I thought this tablescape was so pretty with the small accents of red coral and the candle light. This is prefect!








No comments:

Post a Comment